York Antiquarian Book Seminar
York Antiquarian Book Seminar offers an opportunity for leading booksellers and librarians to share their expertise and experience with would-be and fledgling booksellers, librarians and collectors in a comprehensive survey of the second-hand, antiquarian and rare book markets.
Bags & Security
In the interests of security we regret that no bags (apart from small handbags), or overcoats are allowed into the Book Fair. These can be checked (free of charge) into the cloakroom. All books purchased at the Fair are sealed in bags with security stickers and will be checked by the security staff on leaving the Book Fair. Any small bags taken into the Fair may be searched upon entry and exit. Your co-operation is much appreciated. No books are allowed to be brought by visitors into the Fair. We regret that no dogs are allowed into the venue apart from guide dogs.
Shuttle Bus & Refreshments
For the September 2023 Fair the free shuttle buses will depart from the Memorial Gardens coach stand close to the Station, every 30 minutes, starting from 10.30am on the Friday morning, and 9.30am on Saturday. All timings to and from the Fair depend on the traffic congestion at the time.
There will be an A-board sign indicating where the pick-up point is, and the buses are run by York Pullman Bus Company.
Last Buses from the Fair to the Station:
- 7.15pm on Friday
- 5.15pm Saturday
Friday 15th September
• Coffee for visitors to the fair [ early arrivals ] 11am on 2nd floor
• Lunch and snacks serving range of vegetarian, vegan and ordinary meals to include salads and healthy options in ground floor cafe 12.00 noon till 6pm
• Licensed Bar on the ground floor from 1pm till 6pm
Saturday 16th September
• Lunch and snacks serving range of vegetarian, vegan and ordinary meals to include salads and healthy options in ground floor cafe 12.00 noon till 5pm
• Licensed Bar on the ground floor from 12am till 4pm